STRONG Juniors is a supportive, fun, interactive and uplifting program designed to help children feel resilient and empowered.
STRONG Juniors is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session offers specific topics designed to encourage and inspire children.
STRONG Juniors is a proactive and preventative wellness program that supports and empowers children through any challenges they may be facing.
Each weekly session has a focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Through the Strong Juniors program kids learn to;
This program is run as a 1 hour weekly class across a 9 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
WHEN: Mondays 4pm - 5pm
LOCATION: South Penrith Girl Guide Hall, Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
INVESTMENT: $180 (9 week term)
· Monday 12th July / Making New Friends
· Monday 19th July / What Are Values?
· Monday 26th July / Building Self-Confidence
· Monday 2nd August / Making Decisions
· Monday 9th August / Choosing Happiness
· Monday 16th August / Dealing With Change
· Monday 23rd August / Body Appreciation
· Monday 30th August / Finding Forgiveness
· Monday 6th Sept / Embracing Gratitude
· Monday 13th Sept / Reflection & Term Party
Being Your Own BFF
Dealing With Bullying
Dealing With Copying
Dealing With Change
Embracing Me and You
Finding Your Voice
Loneliness vs. Being Alone
Making New Friends
My Personal Space
Overcoming School Worries
Reaching Your Goals
Self-Care: Filling Your Own Cup
The Power of Positivity
What Are Values?
What is a Comfort Zone?
What is Motivation?
What is Resilience?
What is Self-Belief?
What is Self-Esteem?
What is Self-Love?
What is Stress?
Working Through Anger
Working Through Dishonesty
Working Through Jealousy
Working Through Sadness
Working Through Worry