STRONG Juniors is a supportive, fun, interactive and uplifting program designed to help girls feel resilient and empowered.
STRONG Juniors is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing Strong components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session offers specific topics designed to encourage and inspire girls.
STRONG Juniors is a proactive and preventative wellness program that supports and empowers children through any challenges they may be facing.
Each weekly session has a focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Through the Strong Juniors program kids learn to;
The STRONG Mind topics covered across the year for our STRONG Juniors are:
· Making New Friends (always covered first class of term)
· Being Your Own BFF
· Body Appreciation
· Setting Boundaries
· Building Self Confidence
· Dealing With Bullying
· Embracing Failure
· Finding Your Voice
· Friendship Changes
· Finding Forgiveness
· Giving Back
· Embracing Gratitude
· Loneliness Vs Being Alone
· When People Copy
· Choosing Happiness
· Embracing Individuality
· Creating Kindness
· Working Through Sadness
· Growing Self-Awareness
· What Is Self-Belief?
· Self-Care - Filling Up Your Cup
· What Is Self-Esteem?
· What Is Self-Love?
· Overcoming School Worries
· What Are Values?
· Working Through Anger
· Working Through Stress
· Working Through Worry
· Working Through Jealousy
· Reflection & Term Party (always last class of term)
This program is run as a 1 hour weekly class across a 9 or 10 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
LOCATION: South Penrith Neighbourhood Centre, 3 Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
Term 2 - $160 (8 week term) **Excludes Public Holidays on Mondays 26/4/21 & 14/6/21**
Payment Plan Option:
1st Payment - 4 Weeks Upfront Due at Registration - $80
2nd Payment - 4 Weeks Due Week 4 - $80
· Monday 19th April / Making New Friends
· Monday 3rd May / What Is A Comfort Zone?
· Monday 10th May / Setting Boundaries
· Monday 17th May / Being Your Own BFF
· Monday 24th May / Building Resilience
· Monday 31st May / Embracing Failure
· Monday 7th June / Attitudes Matter
· Monday 21st June / Reflection & Term Party
SIGN UP TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR LATEST TERM PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS, NEWS & RESOURCES