STRONG Little Ones is a supportive, gentle, interactive and fun program designed to help children feel strong from the inside out.
STRONG Little Ones is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing Strong components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session offers a specific topic designed to empower and uplift the participants by focusing on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
STRONG Little Ones is designed as a proactive and preventative wellness program while also supporting children through any challenges they may be facing.
Strong Little Ones is designed to help kids learn how to:
This program is run as a 1 hour weekly class across a 9 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
WHEN: Fridays 4pm - 5pm
LOCATION: South Penrith Girl Guide Hall,, Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
INVESTMENT: $180 (9 week term)
· Friday 16th July / Making New Friends
· Friday 24th July / What Are Values?
· Friday 31st July / Building Self-Confidence
· Friday 6th August / Making Decisions
· Friday 13th August / Choosing Happiness
· Friday 20th August / Dealing With Change
· Friday 27th August / Body Appreciation
· Friday 3rd Sept / Finding Forgiveness
· Friday 10th Sept / Embracing Gratitude
· Friday 17th Sept / Reflection & Term Party
Being Your Own BFF
Dealing With Bullying
Dealing With Copying
Dealing With Change
Embracing Me and You
Finding Your Voice
Loneliness vs. Being Alone
Making New Friends
My Personal Space
Overcoming School Worries
Reaching Your Goals
Self-Care: Filling Your Own Cup
The Power of Positivity
What Are Values?
What is a Comfort Zone?
What is Motivation?
What is Resilience?
What is Self-Belief?
What is Self-Esteem?
What is Self-Love?
What is Stress?
Working Through Anger
Working Through Dishonesty
Working Through Jealousy
Working Through Sadness
Working Through Worry