STRONG Little Ones is a supportive, gentle, interactive and fun program designed to help girls feel strong from the inside out.
STRONG Little Ones is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing Strong components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session offers a specific topic designed to empower and uplift the participants by focusing on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
STRONG Little Ones is designed as a proactive and preventative wellness program while also supporting children through any challenges they may be facing.
Strong Little Ones is designed to help kids learn how to:
The STRONG Mind topics covered across the year for our STRONG Little Ones are:
This program is run as a 1 hour weekly class across a 9 or 10 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
WHEN: Fridays 4pm - 5pm
LOCATION: South Penrith Girl Guide Hall,, Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
Term 2 - $200 (10 week term)
Payment Plan Option:
1st Payment - 4 Weeks Upfront Due at Registration - $80
2nd Payment - 4 Weeks Due Week 4 - $80
3rd Payment - 2 Weeks Due Week 8 - $40
· Friday 23rd April / Making New Friends
· Friday 30th April / Working Through Worry
· Friday 7th May / Finding Your Voice
· Friday 14th May / When Friends Copy
· Friday 21st May / Embracing Individuality
· Friday 28th May / Being Your Own BFF
· Friday 4th June / Dealing With Bullying
· Friday 11th June /Attitudes Matter
· Friday 18th June / Loneliness Vs Being Alone
· Friday 25th June / Reflection & Term Party
SIGN UP TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR LATEST TERM PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS, NEWS & RESOURCES