STRONG Teens is an empowering, supportive and uplifting program designed to help teens build confidence, self esteem and resilience.
STRONG Teens is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing Strong components of;
STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session focuses on a specific topic and includes 30 minutes of Movement, 30 minutes of Mindset and 30 minutes of Mindfulness.
Each weekly session has a strong focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Topics explored during this program include:
This program is run as a 1.5 hour weekly class across a 9 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
LOCATION: South Penrith Girl Guide Hall, Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
INVESTMENT: $225 (9 week term)
· Thursday 15th July / Making New Friends
· Thursday 23rd July / What Are Values?
· Thursday 30th July / Building Self-Confidence
· Thursday 5th August / Making Decisions
· Thursday 12th August / Choosing Happiness
· Thursday 19th August / Dealing With Change
· Thursday 26th August /Body Appreciation
· Thursday 2nd Sept / Finding Forgiveness
· Thursday 9th Sept Sept / Embracing Gratitude
· Thursday 16th Sept / Reflection & Term Party
Being Cyber Smart
Being Your Own BFF
Dealing With Bullying
Dealing With Change
Finding Your Voice
Loneliness vs. Being Alone
Making New Friends
Overcoming School Worries
Reaching Your Goals
Self-Care: Filling Your Own Cup
What Are Values?
What is a Comfort Zone?
What is Self-Belief?
What is Self-Esteem?
What is Self-Love?
When People Copy
Working Through Anger
Working Through Dishonesty
Working Through Jealousy
Working Through Sadness
Working Through Stress
Working Through Worry