STRONG Teens is an empowering, supportive and uplifting program designed to help girls build confidence, self esteem and resilience.
STRONG Teens is a term based program with each class containing all three Standing Strong components of;
STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session focuses on a specific topic and includes 30 minutes of Movement, 30 minutes of Mindset and 30 minutes of Mindfulness.
Each weekly session has a strong focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Topics explored during this program include:
The STRONG Mind topics covered across the year for our STRONG Teens are:
This program is run as a 1.5 hour weekly class across a 9 or 10 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
LOCATION: South Penrith Girl Guide Hall, Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
Term 2 - $225 (9 week term) **Excludes Thursday 29/4/21**
Payment Plan Option:
1st Payment - 4 Weeks Upfront Due at Registration - $100
2nd Payment - 3 Weeks Due Week 4 - $75
3rd Payment - 2 Weeks Due Week 8 - $50
· Thursday 22nd April / Making New Friends
· Thursday 6th May / Working Through
· Thursday 13th May / What Is A Comfort Zone?
· Thursday 20th May / Embracing Individuality
· Thursday 27th May / Being Your Own BFF
· Thursday 3rd June / Dealing With Bullying
· Thursday 10th June /Attitudes Matter
· Thursday 17th June / Loneliness Vs Being Alone
· Thursday 24th June / Reflection & Term Party
SIGN UP TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR LATEST TERM PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS, NEWS & RESOURCES