STRONG Tweens is an empowering, supportive and uplifting program designed to help tweens build confidence and resilience.
Each class includes all three Standing Strong components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session focuses on a specific topic and includes 30 minutes of Movement, 30 minutes of Mindset and 30 minutes of Mindfulness. Each weekly session has a strong focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Topics explored during this term program include:
This program is run as a 1.5 hour weekly class across a 9 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
WHEN: Wednesdays 5.15pm - 6.45pm
LOCATION: South Penrith Neighbourhood Centre, 3 Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
INVESTMENT: $225 (9 week term)
· Wednesday 14th July / Making New Friends
· Wednesday 21st July / What Are Values?
· Wednesday 28th July / Building Self-Confidence
· Wednesday 4th August / Making Decisions
· Wednesday 11th August / Choosing Happiness
· Wednesday 18th August / Dealing With Change
· Wednesday 25th August / Body Appreciation
· Wednesday 1st Sept / Finding Forgiveness
· Wednesday 8th Sept / Embracing Gratitude
· Wednesday 15th Sept / Reflection & Party
Being Cyber Smart
Being Your Own BFF
Dealing With Bullying
Dealing With Change
Finding Your Voice
Loneliness vs. Being Alone
Making New Friends
Overcoming School Worries
Reaching Your Goals
Self-Care: Filling Your Own Cup
What Are Values?
What is a Comfort Zone?
What is Self-Belief?
What is Self-Esteem?
What is Self-Love?
When People Copy
Working Through Anger
Working Through Dishonesty
Working Through Jealousy
Working Through Sadness
Working Through Stress
Working Through Worry