STRONG Tweens is an empowering, supportive and uplifting program designed to help girls build confidence and resilience.
Each class includes all three Standing Strong components of; STRONG BODY (Movement), STRONG MIND (Mindset), STRONG HEART (Mindfulness).
Each weekly session focuses on a specific topic and includes 30 minutes of Movement, 30 minutes of Mindset and 30 minutes of Mindfulness. Each weekly session has a strong focus on connection, belonging, kindness, support and relationship building.
Topics explored during this term program include:
The STRONG Mind topics covered across the year for our STRONG Tweens are:
This program is run as a 1.5 hour weekly class across a 9 or 10 week term and offers new topics and activities each term.
LOCATION: South Penrith Neighbourhood Centre, 3 Trent Street, South Penrith NSW 2750
Term 2 - $250 (10 week term)
Payment Plan Option:
1st Payment - 4 Weeks Upfront Due at Registration - $100
2nd Payment - 4 Weeks Due Week 4 - $100
3rd Payment - 2 Weeks Due Week 8 - $50
· Wednesday 21st April / Making New Friends
· Wednesday 28th April / Working Through Stress
· Wednesday 5th May / What Is A Comfort Zone?
· Wednesday 12th May / Setting Boundaries
· Wednesday 19th May / Being Your Own BFF
· Wednesday 26th May / Building Resilience
· Wednesday 2nd June / Embracing Failure
· Wednesday 9th June / Attitudes Matter
· Wednesday 16th June / Loneliness Vs Being Alone
· Wednesday 23rd June / Reflection & Party
SIGN UP TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR LATEST TERM PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS, NEWS & RESOURCES